Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome, Welcome

Hey y'all, just churning out a little 'hello' post to start things off. I love music, so I thought why not write about something I spend a good portion of my time listening to and reading about. I have enlisted the help of my younger brother, who is a vastly more talented writer than myself. My hope is that by sharing my thoughts and my interests that other people will be encouraged to do the same, to explore the many things that music can offer. I love experiencing new artists, it's one of the joys that makes music truly great, and urge anyone and everyone who reading this to share their own thoughts. For starters, I am going to try to dissect songs that I am enamored with at the moment, and hopefully grow from there. So, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment