Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Links -- The Low Anthem Edition!

The Low Anthem have been busy. In preparation for the release of Smart Flesh on February 22, the quartet went on Letterman earlier this week (HearYa has the video). So I present to you a Friday Links post devoted to The Low Anthem, because I like them, and I think they deserve it, and it is my blog.

Brooklyn Vegan has some great photos and a recap from The Low Anthem's concert at Lincoln Center last night.

Soundcheck, at wnyc.org, has both an interview with the band and a some preview some tracks off Smart Flesh from its January 11 show.

Check out Visible Voice for a recap of The Low Anthem's intimate affair at Lily Pads in Rhode Island. As extra incentive, the whole show is available for streaming. Be certain to give "The God Damn House" a listen, when it was played at The Newport Folk Festival this summer, it flattened me.

No comments:

Post a Comment